Sunday 29 September 2013

29th September - Day 7 - Chip's birthday party.

Slept well but sleepier at bed time and a deeper sleep.  Woke up before the alarm wide awake immediately with notable absence of stiffness, aches and pains.

The walk up the hill to church seemed easier than usual and I had no anxiety, in fact I've not felt anxious at all in days.

Breakfast - nil

Lunch - 2 x rashers of bacon, 1 x fried duck egg (all fried in coconut butter), cherry tomatoes.

Dinner - It was Chip's birthday party so I ate things I shouldn't!

Cheese, cold chicken, quiche, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cress, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, sour cream and chives, birthday cake.

Snacks - Banana x 2, slice of Leerdammer, pimento stuffed olives, flaked almonds, crisps, square of dark chocolate, chai latte sweetened with honey.

A bit cravey for carbs still.  Don't know if it's my addiction or if I'm just getting a bit bored with the options.  May have to bake!  I could just eat some buttery toast :P

My goal for next week is to cut back on the amount of milk in my tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment