Thursday 26 September 2013

September 26th (Day 4) - Look! No energy crashes!

Slightly better night's sleep, also I still felt wide awake in the evening when usually I'd be fighting to keep my eyes open!

Still a light, dream-filled sleep with lots of waking but I felt very energised after rising.  In fact I feel markedly free of stiffness, aches and pains this morning!  I may be imagining it but I think my skin may be a little less red too.

I went to town and despite shopping did not feel as tired as usual or suffer from my usual foot pain.  I also I didn't experience any energy crashes today!

Breakfast - Strawberries and natural yoghurt.

Lunch - Pulled, slow cooked, locally sourced pork, salad, salsa, guacamole.

Dinner - Roast chicken done in slow cooker (including a little skin), small portion of mashed potatoes with butter, parsnips roasted in coconut butter, boiled beetroot, carrots, broccoli and gravy (the gravy was no Paleo!).

Snacks - boiled egg and mixed salad and melon from Sainsbury's salad bar (only 99p), boiled beetroot, piece of Wensleydale cheese.

Exercise - walking around town and carrying shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment